An easier way to get forecasting right
Forecasting for multichannel has never been easier, faster and more accurate. With injixo’s powerful forecast functionality, you spend less time on the tedious and repetitive aspects of forecasting. Get ready to create the best possible forecast anytime.Book your demo
Save up to 75% of your current forecasting time75%
Our customers have reported to save up to 3/4 of their current forecasting time.
Reach up to 97% precision in your forecast calculations97%
Our customers maximise forecast accuracy by achieving a +/- 3% deviation between plan and actual.
Everything you need to get your forecast right
Spend 75% less time and effort on the forecasting process thanks to more than 150 smart algorithms.
Deliver daily, monthly and annual forecasts in no time and with maximum efficiency.
Easily configure, create and optimise your forecasts in just a few clicks.
Stay up-to-date for 365 days with real-time updates to your forecast.
Maximise quality and precision (±3-5% or better) of projections with the help of modern technology fueled by AI.
Leverage extensive functionalities to create the best possible forecast in any situation.
Always the best possible forecast
injixo Forecast combines quality with precision thanks to smart functionalities and powerful optimisation capabilities. Maximise efficiency in your forecasting process while increasing performance to always meet your planning goals.
Automatically forecast workload for 365 days
- Go multi-channel and skill: Forecast calls, chat, email, social media and more.
- Create annual, monthly, weekly and daily distribution patterns.
- Stay always up-to-date with automatic updates and forecast recalculations every 15 minutes.
Monitor planning indicators and KPIs
- Calculate volume, average handling time (AHT) and staffing requirements at the push of a button.
- Monitor individual service level goals for each workload (e.g. hotline).
- Analyse key performance indicators for each interval up to one year.
Factor in trends and events
- Plan smarter with automatic detection of trends, seasonality and events (e.g. newsletter, mailing, sale, promotion, product releases etc.).
- Choose between different national holiday calendars.
- Account for potential fluctuations in volume using events (e.g. through marketing campaigns, handling outages, crisis situations).
Optimise your forecasting process
- Make manual adjustments to your forecast to account for business intelligence and your planning experience.
- Create snapshots (forecast versions) to easily compare quality and accuracy of your forecasts.
- Use reforecast options. Coming soon
Get started without complicated IT configurations
Choose between basic vs. smart features based on your needs:
- Basic Forecast: Automated forecasting based on average calculations with day-specific intraday and weekly patterns with linear trend recognition.
- Smart Forecast: AI-based forecasting based on a pool of hundreds of self-learning algorithms covering day-specific intraday, weekly, monthly and seasonal patterns incl. linear and non-linear trends.
- No IT support required to merge your queues (e.g. phone lines) into workloads.
- Easy and flexible rearrangements of workloads without affecting your historical data.
Join the new era of forecasting
BEGINNERS are empowered to forecast like a pro without expert know-how. Set up and optimise your forecasting process from start to finish in a few clicks. The highly intuitive user interface makes it possible. Even if you’ve never worked with a professional tool before, you can get started right away and level up your planning with injixo.
PROS can harness the full power of injixo Forecast and benefit from various intelligent optimisation and automation capabilities. Maximise the efficiency of your forecasting process. Spend less time and effort creating highly accurate forecasts. injixo takes over a majority of your manual tasks and enables you to put more focus on what matters most to you.
Discover all injixo features and raise your questions in an individual demo session!Request your demo now